Monday, July 16, 2007

"Too much too say, too little to write"


This one is going to be in plain English, why may you ask ? Well, sometimes, just sometimes, this language expresses, in a slighty better way, what I actually want to say. But, what do i want to write/say/think/understand ? Well, i dont think I can... my mind keeps everything locked in a deep fortified, unreacheable dark space, where my most pure of feelings are scatered, hectically trying to escape the outside world , yet pathetically failing into a towering monolith of pure numbness...



intermission:


"Without knowledge, life is not more than the shadow of death." - Moliere


end of intermission:





In other words, i'm still on the path for that visceral, abyssal rapture to completely reboot my innerself, my point of no return, cant wait to reach it, and now, it appears closer than ever, still, it might be only an ilussion....





point of no return ... i shall cross my Rubicon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home